Head of Digital and Innovation, Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls, Leading Manufacturing Multinational, Flexible Europe Locations
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Supply Chain & Operations
Hiring on behalf of a leading manufacturing multinational, flexible Europe locations.
As Head of Digital and Innovation, you will help write the future by actively shaping the next level of the technology pillar for the Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls (ARIC) function. You will contribute to the establishment of the Group’s internal control functions in the area of technology covering the development of data strategy (including continuous control monitoring) to drive business decisions, identification of Governance Risk & Control (GRC) solutions supporting our vision, as well as evaluation and implementation of digitalization opportunities.
In addition, you will also support global Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls projects based on special requests.
Head of Digital and Innovation Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a robust Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls data and Governance Risk & Control (GRC) strategy to deliver impactful business insights that help drive growth and achieve business objectives
- Lead implementation of data analytics and continuous control monitoring tools to support control monitoring and performance
- Build up a team in order to provide the “game changer” technology and innovation for the Groups internal control framework
- Promote the understanding and benefits of ARIC technology strategy and execution results
- Leverage and aggregate existing data using analytics tools to provide information that supports clients in process and control optimization as well as identification of potential risk exposure
- Masters level education in a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in data analytics or technology in audit/risk/internal controls function in a multi-national organization or external consulting firm
- Solid understanding of technology enablers and GRC solutions (e.g. data analytics, CCM, AVM etc.) and challenges to implementation
- Data science experience a distinct advantage
- Understanding of ERP landscapes (SAP preferred) and structure
- Fluent in English, other languages are an added advantage
- Flexibility to travel up to 50%
Please email me email@example.com for a detailed discussion or call me on +44 207 5536 340.