Head of Finance | Leading Manufacturing Multinational | UK
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Europe UK
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
Our client is a Leading Manufacturing Multinational that is seeking to hire a Head of Finance to join their team based in the UK. The role will have full responsibility for all financial management and accounting activities. In addition, you will be an integral part of the senior management team, identifying opportunities and risks and helping formulate the UK region’s plan to deliver the Group’s strategic and business objectives.
UK Head of Finance Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the UK finance function which includes 5 manufacturing sites, performance managing, coaching, and developing the team as required
- Drive effective and efficient financial management, maintaining tight financial controls minimising unexpected disruption to Company performance and results
- Ensure financial compliance for the business
- Support the UK senior management team in implementing the strategic direction of the business
- Ensure effective controls over cash and be responsible for the reporting of working capital, identifying inefficiencies, setting targets, and leading initiatives to improve working capital ratios
- Safeguarding divisional assets through effective authorisation and control procedures
- Demonstrate Group values and leadership behaviours in all interactions with stakeholders and by taking accountability for providing solutions and delivering on Company commitments
- To identify and action continuous improvement opportunities (e.g., systems, ways of working) within Finance processes and procedures.
- 10 to 20 years’ experience in finance (ideally with a Big 4 background)
- Finance P&L and leadership responsibility for at least €50 million within a complex manufacturing business
- Significant manufacturing cost accounting exposure
- Finance business partnering, controlling and financial planning experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills with previous responsibility for a finance and accounting team
- Role will ordinarily require 4 days on site within the North East area.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com (job reference: 19935).