Head of FP&A | Leading Manufacturing Multinational | Berlin | Germany
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Berlin Germany
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
On behalf of our client a leading industrial group, we are seeking a Head of FP&A to be based in Berlin. This is a team management position responsible for providing financial planning leadership and supporting business decision making for effective P&L management.
- Provide FP&A leadership, supporting the business across the region
- Assist regional and finance teams in driving strategic and tactical initiatives
- Provide key decision support by driving financial reporting mechanisms
- Drive operational integration and the accomplishment of short and long-term business objectives
- Support controllers and analysts to ensure alignment with group strategy
- Drive performance and analysis for region, providing visibility, analysis, and decision support on improving business performance
- Identify margin enhancements and cost out solutions, KPI evolutions and trends
- Support controllership and compliance initiatives and perform ad-hoc assignments and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- Proven FP&A leadership experience, controllership and external audit experience is a plus
- IFRS accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Manufacturing sector exposure within an industrial multinational
- Business fluent in English
- Eligible to work in Germany.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference: 21242).