Head of Internal Controls Methodology – Global Engineering Manufacturing Group – Zurich – Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our Client, a leading international engineering manufacturing group, is currently seeking a Head of Internal Controls to be based in the global headquarters in Zurich. This role will be part of the senior management team for an internal controls function within a large corporate Global 2nd line of defence function.
Your role will actively be shaping the next level Internal Controls over Financial Reporting framework and methodology aligned with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX). You will lead within the Corporate HO team the development and roll-out for methodology updates using the latest developments and digital technology trends.
Head of Internal Controls Methodology Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR) Methodology at a state-of-the-art level in line with good governance practice and particularly in compliance with the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX).
- Identifying changing requirements and opportunities and developing enhancements to the Group’s current ICoFR Framework & Methodology.
- Communicating and providing expert services to Business internal control teams as well as process owners and develop training curriculum for internal control methodology and provide training accordingly.
- Liaising with Head Digital & Innovation to implement new technologies into the framework to improve the overall Group IC landscape.
- Acting as sparring partner to stakeholders by providing insight and support and robustly challenging decision making to ensure the optimal framework & methodology solution is achieved.
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience roles of increasing responsibility within large audit firms.
- Experience in multinational audits with detailed understanding of PCAOB audit standards and requirements.
- Change management and implementation experience in a public entity providing dynamic methodology, policy and solutions with regards to ICoFR/SOX topical areas.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Experience in working in a global and virtual team environment.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer (email@example.com).