Head of Treasury and Financial Management – Leading Global Agricultural Market Leader – Berlin – Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Berlin Europe Germany
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Gareth Mortimer
We are recruiting for a Head of Treasury and Financial Management for our client who is a leading and innovative international agricultural business. As the company continues to grow successfully, they are going through a major re-organisation to help support and enable the ongoing growth curve, and as part of this have identified the need to hire in support to provide rigour to the Treasury function.
The organisation is building out a new global shared service centre and is looking to hire someone into this role to support the group and be part of the senior leadership team. The successful individual in this role will be responsible for collaborating with the Head of Financial Accounting to deliver effective and efficient treasury activities and transactional processes.
You will also be responsible for looking at the overall processes and procedures around the Treasury function and the Transactional Finance Activities of the department, to ensure continuous improvement and that internal/external customer inquiries are dealt with effectively.
Head of Treasury and Financial Management Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures delivery of transactional Financial and Treasury services in accordance with the defined Service-Level-Agreements (SLAs)
- Proactively converts strategy, policy, tools, and processes by implementing and continuously improving functional transactional processes
- Leads and guides employees of shared service centre Financial and Treasury team
- Drives day-to-day management of third-party vendor relationship
- Coordinates Guarantee Management
- Ensures cash management account transaction and reports
- Preferably academic degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in the field of Finance and Treasury in an international environment
- Experience working in a Shared Service organization and preferably within a Treasury function
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Proven experience in cash trading and transactional activities
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to Gareth Mortimer (firstname.lastname@example.org).