HR Director, Major International Services Company, London, UK
Our client, a major international services company with a total number of staff in the UK in excess of 10,000+, requires an HR Director to report to the UK’s Managing Director. The position will be based in London, United Kingdom.
HR Director Job Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for sustaining, creating and actualising HR policy and frameworks in conjunction with HR strategy and current legislation
- Advise and mentor line and middle management together with HR employees on best practice and viable resolutions
- Establish and apply Best Individuals/HR activities that empower the accomplishment of business targets
- Supervise the recruitment procedure and arrangement of screening to all employees, an essential service
- Elevating management capability through guiding line supervisors to be successful people managers
- Sustain and create HR frameworks so that the HR group can adequately develop the business. In some circumstances, support the inception of new frameworks
- Supply HR input to tenders and client contracts involving guiding on TUPE-related exercises
- Initiate process changes to diminish costs or enhance service levels
- Oversee viable succession planning for management and support roles
- Determine training needs cross business and establish training arrangements as necessary
- Supply management data and HR KPI measures
- Evaluate organisational structures and lead organisational plans and improvements in relation to best business practice
- Supply employment law guidance, both remotely and face to face in complex circumstances including management to Employment Tribunal level
- Directly manage the UK HR Shared Service work guaranteeing a quality service is given to every supported business
- Considerable general HR experience at management level incorporating hands-on skill in social security, regulations, emloyment law (disciplinary/grievance/redundancy and medical issues)
- Experience of creating HR strategies and procedures
- Experience in working in the disciplines of ability talent recognition and management
- Experience in working in a worldwide domain in the service industry
- Degree level ideally in Business Administration or related field
- Superb people management skills, initiative, authority, collaboration and motivational aptitudes. High degree of individual initiative, professionalism and integrity.
If you are interested in this career position, please send an updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on +44 020 7553 6331.