IFRS/S2 Expert – Global Financial Services Group – Paris – France
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe France Paris
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client is a Global Financial Service Group looking for an IFRS/S2 expert to be part of the Group Finance Organisation.
The role is set up to report directly to the Head of IFRS and the candidate will be involved in a wide variety of topics covered by the IFRS team.
IFRS/S2 Expert Job Responsibilities:
- Support in the quarterly close process
- Responsible for Consolidated IFRS reporting
- Narrative reporting under the Solvency 2
- Support in the implementation of new standards and/or changes of current standards (IFRS 9, IFRS 17)
- Support and research for IFRS technical topics
- Conduct peer reviews for external reporting
- A minimum of 6 years + experience in an audit firm.
- Industry knowledge is required, preferably in both, non-life and life (re)insurance
- IFRS Knowledge is a must and Solvency 2 reporting is a plus
- Fluent in French and English
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to Diana Dumitrascu – firstname.lastname@example.org.