Information Security Senior Manager – Global Engineering Business – Zurich – Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
Our Client is currently seeking an IS Senior Manager to be based in the global headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. You will be leading a small team/Dept. working with your counterparts in Corporate and Global IS functions in all matters of Information Security and building the bridge to the IS Controls Team.
Information Security Senior Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Developing and monitoring services and solutions across the Information Security landscape; providing advice, guidance, monitoring SLA and incident response capabilities within the business.
- Working with the various IS Controls and IT Risk teams in the businesses from a service delivery perspective and supporting process design enhancements to standardize IS processes and controls.
- Building strong lines of communication with stakeholders in IS departments to support ongoing improvements, reporting, analytics, performance, and standards within the Information Security functions of the business.
- Proactively leading, developing and maintaining Security abilities within the business, ensuring alignment to industry information security frameworks – ISO, NIST, etc.
- Preferably degree qualified with 10+ years direct experience in the Information Security landscape.
- Strong work exposure in security and service delivery operations areas; monitoring and security incident response activities and implementations, leading Service Operations Centres, Threat Intelligence and Security Operations across the network.
- Knowledge of industry IS frameworks – NIST, ISO 2700x, GDPR, COBIT, ITIL, Data Systems.
- International business experience is an advantage
If you are interested, please click on Apply Now or send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer (firstname.lastname@example.org).