Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager, International Manufacturing Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- This job is no longer available. Search Jobs
- Amsterdam Europe The Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & finance
- Audit, risk & compliance
- Management & executive
- Production, manufacturing and operations
We are hiring an Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager for our leading international manufacturing client.
Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager:
- Deliver data analytics activities for both “general” and dedicated analytics-driven audit assignments
- Support best practice use of the data analytics solutions / platforms across the department. Continuous improvement of the Internal Audit Department, particularly in the integration of analytics across all facets of the Internal Audit methodology.
- Role involves approximately 30% of travelling time.
- Degree in accounting, finance, business economics or IT
- Data analytics academic background preferable
- Minimum 3 years work experience in relevant role with strong working knowledge of data analytic techniques
- Knowledge of audit principles and standards, corporate governance, and/or business processes
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Other languages an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP business processes and data constructs beneficial
- Exposure to visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) preferred
- Genuine interest in the application of data analytics to improve business performance and controls
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett (firstname.lastname@example.org).