Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager, International Manufacturing Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are hiring an Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager for our leading international manufacturing client.
Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager:
- Deliver data analytics activities for both “general” and dedicated analytics-driven audit assignments
- Support best practice use of the data analytics solutions / platforms across the department. Continuous improvement of the Internal Audit Department, particularly in the integration of analytics across all facets of the Internal Audit methodology.
- Role involves approximately 30% of travelling time.
- Degree in accounting, finance, business economics or IT
- Data analytics academic background preferable
- Minimum 3 years work experience in relevant role with strong working knowledge of data analytic techniques
- Knowledge of audit principles and standards, corporate governance, and/or business processes
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Other languages an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP business processes and data constructs beneficial
- Exposure to visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) preferred
- Genuine interest in the application of data analytics to improve business performance and controls
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett (firstname.lastname@example.org).