Internal Audit Manager – Leading Global Engineering Firm – Mannheim – Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company who are looking to expand their Internal Audit team with an addition to support their growing workload. As Internal Audit Manager, you will undertake strategic and complex audits in a fast-paced audit environment and provide input on the design and delivery of business improvement initiatives by providing guidance to stakeholders and leaders across the organisation. The ideal candidate must be an audit or controls professional with strong experience within large client environments.
Internal Audit Manager Job Requirements:
- Lead operational audit activities in the business, develop bespoke audit plans and audit engagement plans in conjunction with Audit team leadership and wider Group Audit teams.
- Strong supervisory experience in working with operational management to help keep up a strong risk and control environment
- Manage all phases of the internal audit engagements, including coordination with management stakeholders, and outsourced audit personnel.
- Partner with the business process owners to recommended new business solutions and for strengthening controls and increased efficiencies via automation, Data Analytics.
- Provide business insights to operational management to help accomplishment of business priorities (ERM) and assist in the execution of local or group-wide controls methodology changes
- 7-8 years’ (min) experience in a Finance, Audit or Internal Control related position
- Professional qualifications such as CPA/CIA/CISA is an advantage, as is a Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, or Engineering
- Service-situated outlook; strong sense of duty regarding quality and continuous improvement – “can do” disposition
- Strong investigative, critical thinking and basic leadership abilities
- Solid understanding of Internal Audit, Internal controls, SOX/COSO practices and US GAAP is desirable
- Fluent in English is a must have (spoken and written), preferably German also
- Travel element with this role is 30-40%
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now or send an updated CV to email@example.com.