Internal Audit Senior Manager – Global Leading Multinational – Nordrhein-Westfalen Region – Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany
- Post Date
- 25 Nov 2020
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Audit & Risk
- Diana Dumitrascu
Internal Audit Senior Manager Job Responsibilities:
Our client is a Global Leading Multinational that is looking to hire a Senior Audit Manager to join their newly restructured audit function based in Nordrhein-Westfalen region.
The newly created role will assist the Head of Audit in managing the global internal audit function as well as recruiting and developing a new audit team. The role comes with excellent career prospects, providing the opportunity to progress into a Director function.
The company has grown significantly over the last years and is seeking a talented audit professional to undertake major regulatory and technological change as part of an independent internal audit function.
- 8 to 12 year’s work experience in an international external audit firm, ideally promoted to Senior Manager level within a Big 4 environment
- ACCA, CPA, ACA or another financial accounting accreditation
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS standards
- Familiarity with accounting principles, audit techniques, standards, corporate governance, risk management, and business processes
- Adhere to deadlines, detail-oriented, and effectively communicate with senior management
- Excellent business communication skills
- High level of motivation
- Fluent English, German is an asset
- Willingness to travel 50% globally
Interested candidates should email their CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org.