Internal Auditor, International Team, European Financial Services Company, Frankfurt, Germany
- This job is no longer available. Search Jobs
- Europe Frankfurt Germany
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & finance
- Audit, risk & compliance
- Financial services
- Management & executive
Renaix are currently representing a European financial services company with their search for an Internal Auditor to join their International team in Frankfurt.
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
The role will include the execution of audit reviews in accordance with the company’s Internal Audit standards and plan, preparation of written audit findings, reflection of all deficiencies identified during audit fieldwork, their related risk impact, suggestions to mitigate the risk and continuously improve Internal Audit procedures and work programmes.
- Business Degree in Finance or Banking.
- 3+ years of experience in an investment management environment as a consultant, in-/external auditor, compliance or risk manager.
- Ability to execute audit assignments in accordance with IIA standards whilst showing responsibility, objectivity, care and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Superior command of the English language – written and spoken communication skills.
- Other language abilities such as German, French, Italian are a plus.
- Knowledge and passion for working in different geographic locations and cultural environments – travel between 30% and 40% per year.
This is a client that Renaix have worked with previously and are well informed to help you with your interview preparation which will offer you the best possible opportunity in securing this role.
For further information, and to register your interest in this challenging career opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 (0)20 7553 6330.