Internal Auditor | Leading Multinational | Nordrhein-Westfalen Region | Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
This newly created role for an Internal Auditor will report to the Senior Internal Audit Manager and will assist in building the team audit strategy. Delivering audit portfolios across the group entities as well as developing best in class audit programmes.
The company has grown significantly over the last few years and is seeking a talented Audit professional to undertake major regulatory and technological change as part of an independent internal audit function.
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- You will deliver audit activities in the business, help develop bespoke audit plans and audit engagement plans in conjunction with the Senior Manager and Head of Audit and wider Group stakeholders.
- Partner with the business process owners to recommended new business solutions and for strengthening controls and increased efficiencies via automation, Data Analytics.
- Provide business insights to operational management to help accomplishment of business priorities (ERM) and assist in the execution of local or group-wide controls methodology changes
- Perform audit planning, fieldwork and documentation of work papers in line with departmental policies and internal audit standards such as IFRS, Local GAAP, IIA
- You will take part in meetings and special projects and hold meetings with the business stakeholders.
- Ideally, you will have 3-4years strong experience within an accounting or audit consulting company and exposure to operational and finance audit work.
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting and professional certifications such as ACCA, CIA, CPA or equivalent.
- IFRS/Local GAAP, Internal Audit, Internal Controls, SOX/COSO, ICFR, IIA working knowledge required.
- Business English language skills are essential but French and/or German would also be an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.