Internal Auditor, Investment Services, Leading Financial Services Company, Frankfurt, Germany
- Europe Germany
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Banking & Financial Services
Renaix are currently representing a European financial services company in their search for an Internal Auditor to join their International team in Frankfurt.
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
The role will include both the leading and execution of audit reviews in accordance with the company’s Internal Audit standards and plan, preparation of written audit findings, reflection of all deficiencies identified during audit fieldwork, their related risk impact, suggestions to mitigate the risk and continuously improve Internal Audit procedures and work programs.
- Relevant Business Degree.
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in an investment or financial services environment with Front Office experience plus Asset, Trading and Portfolio Management.
- Ability to take the lead and execute audit assignments in accordance with IIA standards as part of a team whilst showing independence, flexibility, responsibility, objectivity, care and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Superior command of the English language – written and spoken communication skills.
- Other language abilities such as German, French, Italian are a plus.
- Knowledge and passion for working in different geographic locations and cultural environments – travel between 20 and 30 per year.
This is a client that Renaix have worked with previously and we are well informed to help you with your interview preparation which will offer you the best possible opportunity in securing this role.
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging and career enhancing opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to email@example.com or contact me on +44 (0)20 7553 6323.