Internal Auditor, International Manufacturing Group, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- This job is no longer available. Search Jobs
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & finance
- Audit, risk & compliance
- Management & executive
- Production, manufacturing and operations
Our Client is a successful international manufacturing organisation who are seeking an experienced Internal Auditor to be based in Dublin. Reporting to senior management, in a newly created manufacturing division, the experienced auditor will plan, execute and report on audits/reviews in order to help management add value and improve its operations.
The primary purposes of Internal Audit is to ensure:
• A satisfactory level of internal control is maintained by appraising the effectiveness of procedures, systems and processes
• Company operations are conducted in an efficient and effective manner
• Company assets are properly utilized and safeguarded
• The post-holder will report directly to the Finance Director
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
• Plans, executes and reports on audit work
• Identifies and communicates audit findings interpreting policies and procedures; applying professional accounting, IT and auditing principles to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk management controls
• Creates recommendations to be agreed with management which are realistic, achievable, cost effective and add value to the business
• Builds positive working relationships with management teams to ensure understanding of the role of internal audit to work with business processes and internal control improvements
• Communicates with key external parties including external auditors and agencies
• Performs other duties assigned including adhoc projects and special investigations as deemed appropriate by Divisional Management
• Strong education (Bachelor or Master degree from a respected business school)
• 4 – 6 years of proven audit experience ideally gained in a Big 4 top audit firm and an international, manufacturing company.
• Qualified Financial Accountant or similar, ideally a Certified Internal Auditor
• Risk based approach; familiarity with computer aided audit techniques and General Controls
• Good team work and communication skills.
• High level of motivation
• Willingness to travel up to 60%
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.