Internal Auditor -Leading Financial Services Group – Paris – France
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe France Paris
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Banking & Financial Services
Our Client is a leading Financial Services Group who is seeking an experienced Auditor to be based in Paris. Reporting to senior management, the experienced auditor will perform audit assignments on business entities in order to help management add value and improve its operations. The Group has significantly grown over the last years and is now recruiting an experienced internal auditor to undertake major regulatory and technological changes as part of an international and dynamic team.
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- To evaluate the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- To make relevant improvement recommendations to senior management and regularly follow up on their implementation.
- To participate in the global assessment of the financial and operational risks of all our entities and to the elaboration of the annual audit plan.
- To implement new technics and tools to improve our audit practices in line with the highest market standards.
- Strong education (Bachelor or Master’s degree from a respected business school) with significant audit experience within financial services.
- High motivation and commitment to understand the Group’s strategy and achieve audit objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a great ability to listen, a critical mind, a good analytical sense as well as capacity for synthesis.
- Strong (oral and writing) communication skills
- Fluent in French and English, additional European languages are desirable.
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.