Internal Controls Manager, Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls (ARIC), Major Manufacturing Company, International
- This job is no longer available. Search Jobs
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & finance
- Audit, risk & compliance
- Management & executive
- Production, manufacturing and operations
- Paul Jarrett
Hiring on behalf of a leading manufacturing client who are aiming for an integrated and agile Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls (ARIC) framework that is adaptable to a changing environment.
The role of the Internal Control Manager will be to write the future by actively supporting and guiding management in shaping the next level of Internal Controls.
You will have clear accountability at business level for risks and control activities, serving a second line of defence in providing oversight, expertise and process improvements to the business and will be able to identify and manage evolving risks.
Internal customers are comprising of Local Business Units, Local Product Groups or Corporate Functions, supporting other functions e.g. Finance, HR, Treasury, Tax and IT.
Internal Controls Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Provide risk management and control design expertise; support and consult management in identifying and assessing risks in established or new business processes (mainly related to financial reporting risks).
- Support in design, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of a high quality internal control system for all operational and organisation units and related processes.
- Support the units in the implementation of Group and Country internal control initiatives.Facilitate, coordinate and support audit teams and business/functions related to internal or external audit findings.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with minimum 5 years’ experience in finance, audit or internal control related areas
- Understanding in audit methodology, techniques, planning, design and testing
- Solid understanding of the relationship of internal controls and business processes as well as related information technology
- Working experience in project and product business, process improvements and accounting
- Professional qualification equivalent to CFA/CPA/CIA/CISA
- Awareness and understanding of accounting (USGAAP), Sarbanes Oxley Act, COSO, COBIT
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written), fluent Mandarin, Cantonese is required
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.