Internal Controls Manager, Global Business Services, Multinational Manufacturing Company, Europe and Asia Locations
- Asia/Pacific Europe
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Supply Chain & Operations
Hiring an experienced Internal controls manager for locations across Europe and Asia.
A multinational French manufacturing company are looking to expand their Internals Controls Management team with an addition to support their Internal Controls methodology.
Internal Controls Manager Job Responsibilities:
A finance professional with experience working within all ICoFR-related activities in Global Business Services, and able to support standard processes and process level controls.
- 8-10 years’ experience in finance, audit or internal control related areas
- A good understanding of internal controls methodology and practices
- An understanding of US GAAP
- Sound working knowledge of ERP systems
- Professional qualification equivalent to CPA/CIA/CISA
- University degree in finance, accounting, auditing, etc.
- Advanced use of the tool (GRCM)
- Broad experience in a shared services environment serving multiple geographies and multiple functions
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call me on +44 207 5536 340 to discuss.