Internal Controls Manager (Audit and Controls), Multinational Manufacturing Company, Krakow, Poland
- Europe Poland
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company who are looking to expand their Internal Controls Management team with an addition to support their Internal Controls functions in the Krakow, Poland based Global Business Centre.
Internal Controls Manager Job Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate must be an audit or controls professional with strong experience within large client environments and have exposure to related activities within Global Business Services and Shared Service Centre environments, and able to support standard processes and process level controls.
- 8-10 years’ experience in finance, audit or internal control related areas
- A good understanding of internal controls methodology and practices
- An understanding of US GAAP
- Sound working knowledge of ERP systems
- Professional qualification equivalent to CPA/CIA/CISA
- University degree in finance, accounting, auditing, etc.
- Advanced use of the tool (GRCM)
- Broad experience in a shared services environment serving multiple geographies and multiple functions
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call me on +44 207 5536 328 to discuss.