Internal Controls Operations Manager, Global Business Centre, Multinational Manufacturing Company, Poznan, Poland
- Europe Poland Poznan
- Post Date
- 14 Dec 2018
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & finance
- Audit, risk & compliance
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company who are looking to expand their Internal Controls Management team with an addition to support their growing Internal Controls functions in the Poland based Global Business Centre. Your role will help write the future by actively participating in building a new global Assurance and Internal Controls operation centre.
The ideal candidate must be an audit or controls professional with strong experience within large client environments and have exposure to related activities within Global Business Services and Shared Service Centre environments, and able to support standard processes and process level controls.
Internal Controls Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and sequence the centralization of activities starting with monitoring and moving to “next level of support”
- Demonstrating to the business the relevance of assurance, risk and internal control to them i.e. demonstrating that it is not just a regulatory exercise but brings value added to the business
- 8-10 years’ experience in finance, audit or internal control related areas
- A good understanding of internal controls methodology and practices
- Change Management mindset
- An understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and SOX
- Sound working knowledge of ERP systems
- Professional qualification equivalent to CPA/CIA/CISA
- University degree in finance, accounting, auditing, etc.
- Broad experience in a shared services environment serving multiple geographies and multiple functions
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 207 5536 328 to discuss.