Internal Financial Auditor, Major Multinational Bank, Milan, Italy
Our client is a leading multinational who are seeking an Internal Financial Auditor to be part of their international team. The role will require up to 50% annual international travel.
Internal Financial Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- To undertake risk-based internal audit reviews (financial, operational and licensee audits)
- Pre-audit planning, risk assessment and scoping
- Understanding business processes and documents
- Testing balances to evaluate controls, assessing risks and formulating mitigation plans.
- Presentation of internal audit findings to local management in each operation
- Supporting the application of best practice across the Group by sharing knowledge and process information
- Assisting with the development of the department in order to optimise the efficiency of the audit process
- Providing support to the Company on special audit projects (for example, this may include system and process changes; fraud and / or code of conduct investigations)
- University Degree
- Certification in ACA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent (desirable)
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Prior experience as an Auditor
- Experience in a Big 4
- Great communications skills
- Good level of English
- Fluent in Italian
If you are interested in this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com.