IT Internal Auditor, Leading Services Group, London, UK
Our client, a leading services group based in London with international offices are recruiting a Senior IT Auditor.
IT Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
• Provide independent and objective auditing and consulting services, to contribute to the company’s success within the business arena on a continual basis and help to implement organisational improvements
• Performance of IT process and risk-based operational audits with a focus on efficiency, security and compliance
• Participation in project related assurance engagements
• Evaluation of audit results and development of best practice recommendations for optimisation of business processes
• Coordination of audit engagements and preparation and presentation of audit results
• Audit related consulting services to advise and assist in the implementation of efficient IT based methods and processes.
• Computer Science or Accounting & Business Administration degree, or similar
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), CISSP, CISCO qualification, or equivalent
• Experience in auditing IT systems either within a Big 4 practice firm or within internal audit
• Experience in evaluating technology that supports financial & operational application systems and related business processes.
For more information contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.