International Corporate Auditor | Leading Consumer Business | Atlanta | GA | USA
- Competitive Salary
- Atlanta USA
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a leading consumer group who are seeking an International Corporate Auditor to be based out of Atlanta, GA, and travelling to sites across North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Your role will be planning, executing, and reporting end-to-end business for financial, operational & compliance audits.
You will review the company’s operations, focusing on risk management, internal controls and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes. Liaising with all levels of management and building successful relationships across the business. Contributing to the identification and assessment of company risks. Participating in the follow-up process, preparation for Audit Committee reporting and the execution of the annual Internal Audit Plan.
International Corporate Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies and communicates audit findings interpreting policies and procedures; applying professional accounting and auditing principles to test and evaluate financial, operational and risk controls.
- Undertake audit work ensuring that sufficient reliable evidence is gathered to support any opinion drawn and look to identify opportunities to improve audit procedures and methods.
- Executing audit work programs and producing effective and timely reports and other audit documentation/work papers complying with company and professional standards
- Maintain good relations with the team at Head Office, operating companies, and third-party distributors, while maintaining independence
- Support the development of best practice, assist in the development of the department to improve the audit process, and undertake ad-hoc special projects.
- Ideally, you will have 3-6 years experience within an accounting/audit consulting company or a corporate audit department for a large industry business
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance and professional certifications such as CPA, CISA, CIA, or equivalent
- You will bring important soft skills with you including time management, self-motivation, and drive
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time on an International basis as this is a global function
- Business English is the working language, but other language skills are desirable (Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, French, etc)
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now or send an updated CV to email@example.com (job reference: 18039).