International Tax Manager – Leading Multinational Business – Berlin – Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Berlin Europe Germany
- Post Date
- 13 May 2019
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Diana Dumitrascu
We are recruiting for an International Tax Manager for our client who is a leading and innovative multinational. As the company continues to grow successfully, they are going through a major re-organisation to help support and enable the ongoing growth curve, and as part of this have identified the need to hire in support to provide rigor to the Finance function.
The organisation is building out a new global shared service centre and is looking to hire someone into this role to support the group and be part of the finance leadership team.
The International Tax manager role is set up to provide knowledge-based tax expertise in order to support and guide in all areas of taxation such as direct and indirect as well as transfer pricing.
International Tax Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Assessing country risk and providing tax compliance framework for local and global taxes
- Leading a team of professional tax experts overseeing tax structure and the future challenges in global taxation
- Managing the transfer pricing as well as other tax projects
- Maintaining and developing the setting of a proper tax compliance framework across the group
- Preferably holding an academic degree in Taxation, Business, Economics or Finance
- Over 5 years of experience in the field tax and tax relevant law in a global business environment
- Fluent in English (Business English – written and spoken)
- Strong Transfer Pricing expertise
- Strong leadership
- Excellent Financial package
- Multicultural and Innovative working environment
- Holidays allowance
- Christmas Bonus
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org.