Senior IT Auditor/Manager, Leading World Services Group, European Locations
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
A leading world services group is seeking a certified Senior IT Auditor/Manager (ideally from a Big 4 background), preferably with experience of the consumer services sector. Occasional travel, up to 20%.
Senior IT Auditor/Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Implementing IT & IT security-related audits, SOX and Enterprise Risk Assessment.
- Relaying the importance of controls and an effective control environment to individuals
- Creating various audit programs.
- Supporting the planning, delivery, management and reporting of IT audits
- Assisting in making timely reports for executive management, Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Deciphering and making proposals on audit findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- CISA/CIA/ CISSP/ CEH/ OSCP/CPA or equivalent qualification highly preferred
- At least 6 years of experience in IT Audit at Big 4 firm and/or Internal Audit functions at established company
- Experience in Visio and Microsoft Office
- Skilled in data analysis software such as ACL Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of IT security operations and IT environments
- Experience in: confidentiality, business continuity, internet security and data analytics.
- Ability to take the lead and execute audit assignments in accordance with IIA standards
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.