IT Audit Senior, Leading Multinational Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
A leading multinational is seeking a certified IT auditor (ideally from a Big 4 background). Global travel is up to 15%.
IT Audit Senior Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluating internal controls and processes for global systems and compliance with government control frameworks (SOX).
- Safeguarding company assets and management information, as well as internal control improvement reviews.
- audit assignments including SOX compliance testing, and continuous department improvement
- Review background information
- Identify key risks and challenges
- Derive audit objectives and scope from the assessment of key risks and challenges
- Draft the Planning Memorandum for review by the Regional Director.
- Completing audit assignment tasks within allotted timeframes.
- Gather, analyse and interpret data
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews
- Perform testing of controls
- Identify and discuss findings and recommendations
- Complete documentation to quality standards
- Suggest enhancing audit processes and programmes and the effectiveness the Internal Audit function with a focus on IT infrastructure
- Participate in the development of MS platforms, LINUX, Oracle DBs
- Provide training and coaching to junior colleagues
- Experience with technology infrastructure and/or SAP either from IT operations or IT auditing.
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English, for example report writing and presenting information.
- Competency with MS Office and ACL data analysis tools.
- Operational / audit experience of IT infrastructure with a focus on MS platforms / SAP.
- Understanding of IT support systems, business processes infrastructure controls and business process controls
- Applying internal audit techniques and standards, risk and control principles and relevant policies and procedures to audit work
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.