IT Auditor (Central and Eastern Europe), Global Banking Organisation, Munich, Germany
- Europe Germany
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
- Marcus Braukmann
Our client is globally recognised multi-national organisation working within the banking sector. They are currently looking to hire an IT Auditor reporting to the Head of IT Audit Hub Central & Eastern Europe and based in Germany.
IT Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- The main objectives and purposes are to ensure that the hub performs in an efficient, timely and accurate manner with a high quality of service in all duties concerning:
- Contribution to the audit plan preparation and execution
- Validation of audit recommendation closures
- Maintenance of working relationship with auditees, their management and entities’ committees
- Contribution to the process of reporting for the audit universe in scope
- Performance or participation in reviews planned in the approved audit plan
- Participation in special investigations / incident investigation, if necessary.
- Participation in joint missions with Central Audit teams.
- Taking part in the follow up of recommendations in coordination with Permanent control.
- Ensuring review of documentation and closure of audit recommendations
- Assistance to the achievement of key performance indicators established by the group
- Participation in audit projects if the case arises
- Pro-active contribution to quality and efficiency improvement of the IG function on an ongoing basis
- Participation in the preparation of an Annual Audit Plan for the coming calendar year based on the results of risk assessment.
- Contribution to the internal audit group reporting and submission of input for review with Head of IT Audit.
- Supporting the Audit Team Coordination in consolidation of group reporting.
- Understanding of concepts related to information systems audit, including security and control risks such as logical and physical access security, change management, information security, business recovery practices and network technology.
- Strong analytical ability, including network and network systems design, capacity planning, operations methodology, error detection/resolution techniques, quality assurance techniques, and IT implementation and management methodologies.
- Negotiation skills
- Communication and reporting skills
- Analytical skills
- Risk Awareness
- Ensure own professional development to achieve and maintain adequate level of professional expertise (e.g. CIA, CFA, ACCA, CISA)
- Contribution to the development of a personal training plan
- Readiness to travel
- Role requires excellent written and oral skills in English
- Fluency in French and/or German or in a Central and/or Eastern European language (Slavic, Hungarian, Romanian) will be an advantage, but not a must.
If interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Marcus at firstname.lastname@example.org.