IT Auditor – Leading FTSE 100 Global Manufacturing & Distribution Business – Virginia – USA
- Competitive Salary Package
- USA Virginia
- Post Date
- 19 Oct 2019
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Gareth Mortimer
On behalf of a leading FTSE 100 global manufacturing and distribution business, we are recruiting for an IT Auditor to join their US Audit team. You will be part of a large audit, compliance and controls function, responsible for group-wide reviews and testing programmes, with a focus on working in a partnering capacity with the wider business.
IT Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- You will be accountable for the ITGC reporting process system implementation project planning and implementation protocol.
- You will take part in meetings and special projects and hold meetings with the business stakeholders.
- You will develop high-quality audit reports and create test results using designated audit software.
- You will analyse relevant technologies and understand business risk.
- Ideally, you will have strong experience within an accounting or audit consulting company.
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer science and professional certifications such as CISA, CPA, CIA or equivalent.
- IT general control, SOX, Microsoft Office and IT risk knowledge is needed.
- You will need to be an expert in general information security concepts and technology infrastructure.
- You must have strong written and spoken English language skills.
- You will bring important soft skills with you like meeting deadlines, self-motivation, and drive.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.