IT Auditor, Leading Financial Services Institution, Paris, France
- Europe France Paris
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Banking & Financial Services
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
Our client, a leading financial services institution based in Paris with international offices are recruiting IT Auditors (across various levels) to be part of a strong and growing team.
IT Auditor Job Responsibilities:
• Provide independent and objective auditing and consulting services, to contribute to the company’s success within the business arena on a continual basis and help to implement organisational improvements
• Performance of IT process and risk-based operational audits with a focus on efficiency, security and compliance
• Participation in project related assurance engagements
• Evaluation of audit results and development of best practice recommendations for optimisation of business processes
• Coordination of audit engagements and preparation and presentation of audit results
• Audit related consulting services to advise and assist in the implementation of efficient IT based methods and processes.
• Computer Science or Accounting & Business Administration degree, or similar
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), CISSP, CISCO qualification, or equivalent
• Experience in auditing IT systems of banks or professional services firms
• Experience in evaluating technology that supports financial & operational application systems and related business processes.
For more information contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.