IT Governance Manager, Leading Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Distribution Group, Munich, Germany
- Europe Germany
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Lea Böhnel
On behalf of a leading Fortune 500 in Europe specialising in pharmaceutical distribution, is looking for an IT Governance Manager with a focus on processes, M&A and governance.
IT Governance Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Planning IT Strategy and Governance
• Realise the digital transformation of the large multinational company
• Support and define IT M&A and divestiture
• Create an agile IT process management framework
• Perform process Governance
• Implement IT processes, standards and guidelines
• Support the CIO and the Head of IT Strategy & Governance
• Ideally diploma holder in Business Administration and Business Information or similar
• Some years of experience in IT Strategy, process frameworks and Governance would be advantageous
• ITIL or CoBiT knowledge
• Experience in leading IT projects strategically
• Excellent English, German is beneficial
• Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
To register your interest, please send your CV to Lea at email@example.com.