IT Security Manager, Leading World Services Multinational, Greater New York, USA
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- CEO & Board of Directors
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
Our client is a leading world services multinational who are seeking an IT Security Manager to be based in Greater New York.
IT Security Manager Job Responsibilities:
- International travel for project missions is up to 20% and the level of experience required is a minimum of 6 years.
- The role requires planning and executing audits as well as SOX and enterprise risk assessments.
- The main focus will be Cyber Security, IT governance, risk & compliance, IT processes, and ITGC.
- Manage relationships with CISOs
- Guide the Internal Audit team
- Design operational and process reviews and perform system implementations and applications
- Conclude audit findings and make recommendations
- Document the audit scope and budget
- Discuss the concept of an effective control environment with process owners
- Prepare and summarise reports for head management
- University Degree (preferably in Computer Engineering or similar)
- Ideally CISA or CISM or CISSP certified
- Preferably some experience with E-commerce or Tech
- Awareness of information security standards and frameworks such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001:2013 and NIST SP800 53
- Able to use a variety of security techniques and tools to evaluate complex systems and networks
- Knowledge of different operations areas such as security operations, SIEM tools, vulnerability management, penetration testing, network security and security incident / crisis management
- Awareness of security software such as SIEM platforms, Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware solutions, Data Leakage Prevention tools, encryption methods and standards
- Ability to comply with IIA standards
- Eligible to work in USA
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 207 553 6334.