Junior Auditor, Insurance Services, leading Insurance Company, Vienna, Austria
Renaix are currently representing one of Europe’s leading insurance companies in their search for an ambitious Junior Auditor to join their team in Austria.
The role will include the execution of audit reviews in accordance with the company’s Internal Audit standards and plan, presentation of audit findings, identification of all points of concern, suggestions to remove their risk impact and continuously improve Internal Audit procedures and work programmes.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Degree level qualification.
- CFA Charterholder.
- Between 3 and 4 years of experience in a professional services environment as an in-/external auditor.
- Big Four Accounting background would be a distinct advantage.
- An awareness and comprehensive understanding of relevant regulations, industry developments and internal business processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Superior command of the German or Austrian language – written and spoken communication skills.
- Other language abilities such as English, French, Italian are a plus.
This is a client that Renaix have worked with previously and we are well informed to help you with your interview preparation which will offer you the best possible opportunity in securing this role.
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging and career enhancing opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 (0)20 7553 6323.