Junior Corporate Auditor | Pharmaceutical Multinational | Spain
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Spain
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Paul Jarrett
Hiring a Junior Corporate Auditor to be a part of a pharmaceutical multinational with great career development prospects and an attractive complimentary salary.
Junior Corporate Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- To conduct a series of operational, IT and compliance based audits and assess the effectiveness of the Internal Control System and the efficiency of global processes
- Execute the internal audit plan, assess risks and report your results to the Head of Global Corporate Audit
- Travel to worldwide locations (approx.30-50 travel required)
- 1-2 years of in-depth professional experience within an Internal Audit role, IT-audit, Consulting, Information Security
- Ability to work under pressure, ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Fluent English and additional language skills in German, Spanish OR French
- Strong IT Skills, and experience with SAP, ACL and other modern software tools
- CPA, ACCA, CIA OR CISA Qualified
The working environment is modern and dynamic with global audit assignments to enhance your experience further.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.