Junior FP&A Analyst | Commercial Real Estate Firm | Amsterdam
- Competitive Salary Package
- amsterdam Europe
- Post Date
- 05 Jan 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our client, a highly successful Commercial Real Estate firm is looking for a financial analyst to join their finance team based in Amsterdam.
As an FP&A analyst, you will be part of the core team responsible for optimizing portfolio performance and reporting to the shareholder. With a strong commercial market and real estate knowledge, the team acts as a sparring partner and strategic advisor to stakeholders.
This is a newly created role, therefore you will start from the ground up, so there’s an exceptional opportunity for growth.
Junior FP&A Analyst job responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing, reviewing and presenting monthly and quarterly reporting packs as well as developing and maintaining financial models
- Track and report operational KPIs per country
- Perform asset/portfolio-level analysis such as leasing, Capex & NOI and prepare high-quality reporting on past, current and projected performance
- Support with optimizing systems and processes
- Assist in handling ad hoc queries on asset and portfolio performance from different stakeholders
- Up to three years’ experience in a relevant area, ideally in private equity or asset management, and preferably with a focus on real estate
- A strong finance-related academic background
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and ability to work with complex and big data sets
- Strong EXCEL knowledge
- Outstanding command of English. Additional language skills are a plus.
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits. You’ll be joining a young and ambitious company, so there are plenty of opportunities to contribute, and some pioneering to be done.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Diana Dumitrascu at email@example.com (job number: 20445)