Lean Manager/Lean Champion, Leading Manufacturing Group, Frankfurt, Germany
- Europe Frankfurt Germany
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Supply Chain & Operations
Our manufacturing client is seeking a Lean Champion/Lean Manager to be responsible for providing effective leadership.
Lean Manager/Lean Champion Job Responsibilities:
- Optimises facility utilisation, applies state-of-the-art lean techniques to manufacturing and logistics and meets the high standards of the industry and customers
- Leads the lean transformation and drives continuous improvement efforts
- Examines and challenges existing operation methods, budget spending, labour efficiency, material efficiency, engineering effectiveness, customer service and order entry efficiency along with personnel utilisation
- High energy level with excellent motivational and communication skills
- Open minded problem solver
- Fast decision maker
- 5 years of manufacturing experience that preferably includes both whole goods assembly and discrete processes.
- Creative and innovative with the ability to encourage the same thinking amongst team members.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Marcus Braukmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)