Licensees Auditor, Market Leading International Group, Birmingham, UK
Our client is a market leading international company. We are currently seeking to hire a Licensee Auditor to report to the Licensees Audit Manager. The role will be based ideally in the UK and requires international travel.
- Preparing, performing and presenting findings on royalty and licensed audits
- Preparing and collecting pre-audit documents before visiting licensee locations
- Performing risk assessments
- Developing a clear understanding of licensee processes and running tests to ensure reports are carried out correctly
- Conducting audit programs, keeping records up dated and gathering evidence to support audits
- Conducting audit closing meetings with management
- Presenting audit reports to management
- Meeting strict deadlines
- Proven licensees audit experience
- Ideally between 3 to 5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of professional licensees audit working practices
- Fluent in English
- Other languages are welcomed – specially French or German
- High level of mobility (international travel) – up to 35%
- Exceptional integrity and character through adherence to ethical standards, personal responsibility, and respectful personal interactions, excellent communication, influencer, proactive, self-directed, multi-tasker
- Good opportunities of career development within the company
- Good salary conditions
- Ideally with availability to live in the UK (EMEA Headquarters)
EU citizenship or working visa mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please call on +44 (0)20 7553 6331 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.