Principal Financial Controller, Major Financial Services Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Europe The Netherlands
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Banking & Financial Services
We are seeking a Principal Financial Controller within Group Finance for a major Financial Services Client.
Principal Financial Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Analyse key developments in statutory reports
- Participate in projects to improve reporting processes and data quality
- Prepare the annual and interim financial statements
- Maintain control framework to ensure integrity of statutory reporting, including interdependencies with other domains through testing the effectiveness of key controls in place
- Advise management on the impact of changes during the implementation of statutory requirements and present impact analysis;
- Discuss business-as-usual topics with the IFRS-policies team and accountant
- Work together with specialists from other staff departments (legal, risk, corporate communications, sustainability, etc.) to complete the Group Integrated Report.
- Master’s degree in accountancy (RA) or business administration.
- Experienced in reporting with up-to-date knowledge of IFRS and preferably SEC/ US GAAP reporting requirements;
- More than 5 to 7 years working experience within the financial sector, preferably in financial reporting;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett (firstname.lastname@example.org).