Project Controller – Global Manufacturing Leader – Vastmanland – Stockholm – Sweden
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Sweden
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Paul Jarrett
Our client, a global manufacturing leader, is looking for a senior strategy analyst in product controlling to be based in Stockholm.
Project Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Confirm project calculations reflect current status of the project preparing any change requests to management.
- Keep Project Manager/Project Management team continuously updated on financial situation of project and upcoming risks & opportunities
- Determine and update Budget and Forecast figures of the project
- Review and analyse the project for Budget, Forecast and Actual
- Input and update project calculations in Global FORE and local system (ERP)
- Initiate customs and customer invoicing, correct VAT, Receivables and payment control
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Industrial Economy, Finance or Accounting
- Proven work experience in Project Management, Project Controlling or Business Controlling
- Financial analysis, strategic planning and reporting and analytical skills experience essential
- Fluent English and Swedish
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.