Project Controller, Multinational Financial Services Leader, Birmingham/London, UK
- Birmingham London United Kingdom
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
We have the pleasure of working with a large multinational company who are looking for an inspiring and dynamic Project Controller.
Based in the United Kingdom, this role is responsible for providing regular financial overviews and analysis of major projects.
Project Controller Job Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, all aspects of project costing, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, controlling and checking.
You must be personable, enthusiastic and detail-oriented as you will be working with Management to provide relevant data to make informed project decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Accounting or Finance
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience in financial analysis/controlling
- Have worked in a manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of ERP systems and SAP would be a distinct advantage
- Strong technical/financial knowledge and an ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring accuracy at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and the ability to take control, organize and prioritize work for the team
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience listed in this advertisement.
Regrettably, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants.