Regional Financial Controller – Large Multinational – Lille – France
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe France
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Carla Coelho
Reporting to the Regional CFO of this multi-site operation you will have full responsibility for robust financial reporting and controls, leading and developing a team that will deliver high-quality finance data and business insights to the senior leadership team.
As Regional Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial leadership ensuring full compliance with Group policies and control framework.
- Continually raising the quality and focus of financial reporting, business performance and optimise the liquidity position.
- Managing the preparation for the annual financial audit for the regional businesses, act as the key contact and ensure all necessary supporting information is available
- Leading the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts across the regional entities
- Developing and leading a high-quality team that continually provides a high level of service to fellow colleagues, customers, suppliers, and all other stakeholders.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be successful in the role:
- Significant experience of financial management and controls within a manufacturing company, ideally within a group structure
- IFRS and French GAAP accounting standards knowledge and experience is a must-have
- Commercial experience including the compilation of project plans, JV’S and/or investment opportunities would be an advantage.
- Able to lead, inspire and develop a high-performance team
- Languages: French and English
- Eligible to work in France
Interested candidates should please click to apply now or email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.