Regional Internal Controls Manager, Leading Multinational, Moscow, Russia
- Europe Moscow Russia
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
- CEO & Board of Directors
A leading multinational are hiring an experienced Internal Controls Manager for the Russian region based in Moscow. The Internal Controls Manager is responsible for driving internal controls best practice within the region, by leading a sustainable, structured and measurable controls process across all functions.
The ideal candidate must be a finance professional with strong experience in internal controls or compliance, and able to support standard processes and process level controls.
Regional Internal Controls Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Establish standards and implement procedures to ensure that compliance programs are effective and efficient in identifying, preventing and correcting noncompliance with internal policies and local regulatory frameworks.
- Develop and coordinate an educational program that focuses on the elements of the compliance program
- Independently investigate and act on matters, including the design and execution of internal investigations, and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Strong finance background, preferably from a large Public Accounting Firm
- Internal controls/compliance experience within an industry multinational
- Thorough understanding of internal controls methodology and practices
- Ideally a professional qualification equivalent to CPA
- University degree in finance, accounting, auditing, etc.
- Fluent in Russian and English language (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Russian citizenship or work permit required
- 7 – 10 years of proven relevant experience
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams is an advantage
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.