Regional Sales Operations Director, Major International Services Company, London, UK
- Europe London United Kingdom
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Strategy, Sales & Marketing
- Carla Coelho
Our client, a major international services company, requires a Regional Sales Operations Director to report to the CEO, Europe and Middle East. The position will be based in London.
Regional Sales Operations Director Job Responsibilities:
- Create, institutionalise and uphold sales best practice and world-class account administration procedures all over the company’s lines of business, divisions and nation units in Europe.
- Devise, embrace and authorise the sales working model, the business strategies and all account management and sales procedures utilised throughout the Region. To seek projects that will quantify the adequacy and achievement of these models, techniques and forms and to use this understanding to drive continuous change.
- Responsible for the viability of the sales force and to enhance the delivery of sales through the creation and utilisation of standard processes and procedures.
- Evaluate the business structures set up crosswise over Europe in order to guarantee they are suitable, that the opportune individuals possess the right positions and that an appropriate blend of abilities and assets is accessible.
- Drive pricing processes to incorporate the survey of estimating and the administration of cost increment strategy and checking.
- Organise the sales desk and audit all major contracts, reporting on significant data, dangers and opportunities to senior management for endorsement.
- Direct the local deals gauging and arranging processes and driving inward arranging at all levels of the sales function.
- 70% European travel required.
- A demonstrated reputation in a senior sales position for a company providing services to business (security, office administration, outsourcing, coordination etc). This will incorporate involvement of driving deals best practice, of working over numerous nations, of building solid business connections and of driving change.
- Excellent communicator – the capacity to interpret and impart complex and sensitive information with authority and tact to senior management, associates, clients, providers and accomplices. Superb client relationship administration aptitudes, high degree of client trust and able to work collegially with all levels in the organisation.
- Flexible with the capacity to adjust to the changing needs of a complex organisation encountering dynamic and critical change and development.
- Superb people management skills, initiative, authority, collaboration and motivational aptitudes. High degree of individual initiative, professionalism and integrity.
If you are interested in this career position, please send an updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly on +44 020 7553 6331.