Regulatory Compliance Officer, Financial Services Leading Company, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Europe Luxembourg
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Banking & Financial Services
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
- Diana Dumitrascu
My client is a Financial Industry Leader currently seeking a Regulatory Compliance Officer to be based in their HQ based in Luxembourg.
The ideal candidate for this role will have to manage various topics related to the supervision of the Group and manage the day-to-day fulfilment of regulatory obligations and channel the dialogue with the regulators and supervisors.
In addition, you will be involved in the analysis of new supervisory regulations and their implementation within the sub-Group as well as support the analysis of special regulatory topics. In a dynamic environment with growing regulatory challenges as well as product and process innovations, you will be a linking pin between business units and supervisors from the point of development through to the practical implementation both in the business areas and among colleagues in the compliance function.
Regulatory Compliance Officer Job Responsibilities:
- Management of the day-to-day relationship with various international supervisory authorities of the group
- Analysis of new supervisory regulations and management of the implementation of those at the various companies of the Group
- Analysis of individual supervisory topics
- Consultancy, support of projects, initiatives with relation to regulatory topics
- University degree in business administration or economics majoring in banking or a university degree in law with a focus on capital markets / banking law or similar qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience on regulatory topics in the finance industry or in auditing of banks
- Alternatively: Examination as a banking clerk and at least 5 years of experience in regulatory matters
- Good knowledge of regulatory regulations and experience in the interaction with (banking) regulators; dedicated knowledge on Financial Market Infrastructure rules like CSD-regulation and CPSS-IOSCO principles on Financial Market Infrastructures is an asset
- Proficient in verbal and written English. French and/or German is an asset.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.