Remediation Internal Controls Operations Manager, Global Business Centre, Multinational Manufacturing Company, Poznan, Poland
- Europe Poland
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company who are looking to expand their Internal Controls Management team with an addition to support their growing Internal Controls functions in the Poland based Global Business Centre. Your role will help write the future by actively participating in building a new global Assurance and Internal Controls operation centre.
The ideal candidate must be an audit or controls professional with strong experience within large client environments and have exposure to related activities within Global Business Services and Shared Service Centre environments, and able to support standard processes and process level controls.
Remediation Internal Controls Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Design, maintain and adapt the remediation handling and deficiency assessment process
- Analyze deficiencies and draw conclusions to identify trends and patterns that need to be addressed by the relevant organisation e.g. Group, CoE, GBS or Country level.
- Monitor the timely remediation of deficiencies and coordinate the assessment of identified control deficiencies and their underlying root causes, and support the sustainable remediation of such deficiencies.
- Change management – moving organisation from reacting to and fixing issues once they are identified to being proactive to address issues before they become bigger problems
- Demonstrating to the business the relevance of assurance, risk and internal control to them i.e. demonstrating that it is not just a regulatory exercise but brings value added to the business
- 8-10 years’ experience in finance, audit or internal control related areas
- A good understanding of internal controls methodology and practices
- Experience in a large multinational matrix organization implementing company-wide initiatives including ongoing monitoring of implementation and taking of corrective actions as required.
- An understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and SOX
- Sound working knowledge of ERP systems
- Professional qualification equivalent to CPA/CIA/CISA
- University degree in finance, accounting, auditing, etc.
- Broad experience in a shared services environment serving multiple geographies and multiple functions
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 207 5536 328 to discuss.