Risk & Internal Controls Manager | Multinational | Switzerland
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Europe Switzerland
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Compliance, Internal Controls & Legal
- Paul Jarrett
On behalf of our client, a leading multinational, we are seeking a Risk & Internal Controls Manager to be based in Switzerland.
Risk & Internal Controls Manager Job Responsibilities:
- As an Internal Controls Manager, you will ensure a strong internal control environment, minimize risks, and protect company’s interests through the development of policies, procedures and internal controls. You will have a chance to work to foster standardisation and consistency of business processes and internal controls throughout the business, by closely designing and ensuring appropriate walkthrough and testing of internal controls under their responsibility.
- Act as Risk Manager within the Risk Management Department and support the design, implementation and execution of the enterprise risk management strategy and framework.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience in internal audit, advisory, internal controls, risk management or related experience.
- Big 4 experience or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks, methodology and approach
- Business fluent in English and other European languages such as French and Italian are advantageous.
- Eligible to work in Switzerland or the EU.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com (job reference: 19885).