Risk and Internal Controls Manager, Leading Technology Company, Krakow, Poland
- Europe Poland
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
- CEO & Board of Directors
Hiring Risk and Internal Control Managers on behalf of a leading technology company. The main purpose of this role is to hire on board a professional who will add value and increase the quality of the Assurance and Risk services and to enhance the internal customer satisfaction within a Krakow based Centre of Expertise.
Risk and Internal Controls Manager Job Responsibilities:
The Role will help write the future by actively participating in building a new global Assurance, Risk and Internal Controls framework for the assessment of the effectiveness of the control environment. You will contribute to defining the approach, implementing and monitoring the assessment program.
• 8-10 years’ experience in finance, audit, assurance, risk or internal control related areas
• A good understanding of assurance, risk and internal controls methodology and practices
• Good business knowledge and working experience in the areas of process improvements
• Strong project and stakeholder management skills
• Experience in a large multinational matrix organization implementing company-wide initiatives including ongoing monitoring of implementation and taking of corrective actions as required.
• Sound working knowledge of systems including change processes and data structures
• Experience with new technologies i.e. Data Analytics or Continuous Control Monitoring is a plus
• University degree in finance, accounting, auditing
• Professional qualification equivalent to CPA/CIA/CISA
Great salary and benefits.
Please reply with your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 207 5536 340.