Sales Director, Business Development Department, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Europe Slovak Republic
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Strategy, Sales & Marketing
Looking to hire a Sales Director for our client in Slovak Republic to report to the Managing Director.
Sales Director Job Responsibilities:
- Manage business development and sales in the company in conjunction with the organisation’s strategic plan
- Identify potential new business openings in co-operation with operations and implementing sales techniques
- Organise and direct gatherings with new and existing business leads, in conjunction with operational management where suitable, to showcase the organisation’s co-ordinated business arrangements
- Develop and execute strong selling procedures for maximum output in the company
- Lead and negotiate significant offers on ideal business terms
- Develop and execute a business development and sales strategy to guarantee income development
- Develop and actualise viable account management procedures for maximum output in the business
- Ensure relevant client measures and KPI’s are kept up in the business
- Establish that valuing, risk and business contract terms are properly exercised
- Relevant degree, master’s preferred
- 10+ years’ involvement in a business in an official/senior management position.
- A demonstrated reputation in driving incomes through successful sales procedures and individuals
- Extensive involvement in a comparative position with demonstrated business development and sales activities in the services sector
- Knowledge of sales and business development policy and methodology and the country’s market
- Experienced in offers and tenders transactions
If you think this rare opportunity might be of interest to you and you want to discuss details further, please send your cv to email@example.com or contact directly on +44 20 75 53 63 31.