Sales Manager, Leading Services Multinational, Kuwait City, Kuwait
- Kuwait Middle East
- Post Date
- 14 Dec 2018
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Management & executive
- Procurement & supply chain
- Sales & marketing
- Paul Jarrett
On behalf of our client, a worldwide multinational services company, we are seeking a Business Development and Sales Manager Kuwait to report to the Managing Director. The position will be based in Kuwait City.
Business Development and Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Effective management of business development and sales
- Build a business development and sales strategy to ensure growth
- Develop and implement sales processes
- Identification of potential new business opportunities
- Identification and development new products for business
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects
- Direct involvement in leading and negotiating major bids
- Develop and implement effective account management processes
- Ensure appropriate customer measures and KPI’s are maintained
- Effective reporting on Sales and Business Development activities.
- 10+ years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding sales goals in a business-to-business (B2B) environment
- Experience working within an international company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a great ability to listen, a critical mind, a good analytical sense as well as capacity for synthesis
- Experience in negotiating large bids
- Flexible, driven and adjustable to different cultures and situations
- Proven track record of building high-performing teams that consistently deliver and exceed revenue goals with 5+ years’ experience leading a sales team
- Degree in a relevant field.
ONLY applicants currently working in the Middle East should apply.
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.