SAP S/4Hana Lead | Global Consumer Goods Business | Berlin | Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a multinational consumer goods company, looking to expand their SAP Finance IT team with the addition of a new Global S/4 Hana Specialist to support their growing workload. The SAP IT function will support the Finance and Risk Leadership Team as they go through an implementation to S/4Hana.
This role is responsible for roll-out of S/4Hana software across this large multinational, with a genuine global footprint to deliver into. This SAP Key User role will conduct implementation, testing and training programmes to support the S/4 Hana project, with a focus on working in a partnering capacity with the wider business.
Global SAP Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- You will be accountable as the SME for the SAP S/4Hana implementation project; responsible for the reporting process, system implementation planning and implementation protocol, analysis of relevant technologies and understanding of business risks
- You will be a responsible for assisting with planning for future development within the group SAP platform, having an in-depth knowledge of the SAP ERP platform and its integration in IT landscapes for businesses
- You will take the lead on planning and delivering SAP S/4Hana training activities across the business, supporting Group Finance and Procurement teams and Leadership with the integration of S/4
- You will take part in meetings and special projects and hold meetings with the business stakeholders, helping to develop the digital capabilities and other efficiency enhancing initiatives
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Computer science and professional certifications or equivalent would be preferred
- Strong SAP, S/4Hana, ITGC, Software Implementation and IT Risk experience is needed
- You are organised, able to prioritize and enjoy working independently with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German or other World languages would be useful
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now or send an updated CV to email@example.com (Vacancy Ref: 19946 ).