Senior Auditor, Leading Manufacturing Group, Europe, Asia, North/South America and North Africa Locations
- Africa Asia/Pacific Budapest Europe International South America USA
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
Hiring Senior Auditors on behalf of a Swedish industrial company with international offices. The company have global presence leading in consumer products providing customer care and sales through extensive networking of shared service centres across Europe, Asia, North/South America and North Africa with International presence in over 25 countries, across 35 languages supplying products to international brands.
Senior Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Working in a business and risk oriented department
- A deep rooted understanding and experience with risk analysis, internal controls, business process analysis, business process improvement, data analysis, root cause analysis and auditing principles is required. Knowledge of project management principles being an advantage
- Business partner approach – Focuses on the internal customer by understanding business priorities and issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, entrepreneurial, self-starter capable of self-direction and with strong work ethics
- High learning agility, strong analytical skills, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ideal candidates must have strong financial and operational auditing experience in a similar industry
- MBA educated or hold a professional certification such as ACCA/CPA/CA/CIA
- At least 6 years of progressive work experience in risk based internal audits in Big 4 accounting firms or similar multinational environments
- Flexible to travel up to 50% Internationally
- Fluency in English is a must and understanding in Swedish is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with experience of interacting and presenting to senior and Executive management
- ‘Can do’ attitude, passionate about the role and driven to meet deadlines on assignments, ability to juggle multiple demands – ability to put in longer than usual business hours
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and Visio). Knowledge of SAP (MM. FICO) is an advantage.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.